7Dayz is a behind-the-scenes peek into the last days in the life of Tupac Amaru Shakur through the eyes of his closest allies.
I want to tell you the story of Tupac Amaru Shakur – as you know, he was one of the most influential artists ever seen, an artist who was tragically murdered before his time, and yet this story has not yet been told.
You now have a chance to see what his life was like, through the eyes of his closest allies, those who lived and worked with him.
Tupac is revered by many music fans as an incredible artist, a dreamer and a poet, but did you know that:
● He was finalizing a three picture movie deal immediately before his death?
● He had already sent a resignation letter to Death Row Records at the time of his passing.
● Tupac’s “checkered” past is completely understandable when you know his life circumstances. Remember, There’s no saint without a past and no sinner without a future.
● Tupac was a true humanitarian, he truly made a difference in the lives of others around him. You will see this in the movie.
● He thought politicians were the biggest gangstas, and he had plans to go into politics, in order to clean it up, later in life.
● He was a strong supporter of charities such as A Place Called Home, a charity that caters to at risk youth.
● Pac was full of energy, full of life, and un-relenting. He had an incredible work ethic, as you will see in this film when you see never-before seen home movies of Pac in his natural environment.
● Pac wanted to share a candid view of his life with you, which is why he told me to grab my camera and record everything he did for the last few months of his life.
You see, many people think they know everything there is to know about Tupac; they know his music, they know he has sold over 75 million albums (and his albums are still selling well today), fans know his work as an actor in movies, and they even know the great documentaries that have been made about him since his demise. But despite all of that, it amazes and saddens me that his fans are still to this day in the dark, about this last days of life.
Those 7 days remained a secret… until now.
This is a trailer for a film i’m making about the last 7 days in the life of Tupac Amaru Shakur, and much more. Please check out our website http://www.7dayzthemovie.com
For business or sales opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org A BlackTree Media Production Thank you for watching!
For business or sales opportunities, please contact email@example.com
Standard YouTube License